- We believe that your personal privacy is very important.
- We will never sell or give your information to any other party at any time.
- We will never send you any email except as it relates to orders you placed with us or to reply to messages you sent us. We will not spam you ever for any reason.
Why Online Ordering is Safe
- Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
- Also, most banks either cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability to just $50
- If you are unable to switch to our secure server because of a firewall, you can still safely transmit your credit card information using our order form; the information will not be encrypted, but will still be all but impossible for a third party to retrieve.
- Worth noting: In a Washington Post article by Rob Pegoraro, David Medine of the Federal Trade Commission suggested that it is much safer to transmit your credit card number over the Internet than to give it to a waiter at a restaurant or read it aloud over a cordless phone -- two activities that are generally taken for granted as safe. In fact, a spokesperson at AT&T's
Universal Card division stated that his company to date had not encountered any cases of credit card numbers being stolen during transmission over the Internet.